How Marriage is Analyzed in Hindu Astrology?
Marriage astrology plays a vital role in the life of the native. In astrology, there are several concepts as well as principles in astrology that are applied onto the horoscope or on the Kundli of the native to decipher the marriage domain of his or her life. This is one of the best fundamental approaches for interpreting the will of planets for the marital domain of a person includes analyzing the following in the horoscope of that person:
- 2nd House- This is the house that signifies Family.
- 5th House- This house represents Love and Children.
- 6th House- This house signifies Bickering.
- 7th House- This is the primary house of Life-Partner/Spouse.
- 8th House- This house represents In-Laws.
- 10 House- This house represents Court and Separation.
- 11th House- This is the house that signifies Gains and Realization of Desires.
- 12th House- This house represents the Bed Room.
If you want to get a blissful married life then consult famous astrologer. A native should have these houses in his or her horoscope in a very positive state. It simply means that these houses must not be affected by the negative influence of the malefic planets that are placed in the horoscope.
Let’s have an example:
- Saturn in the 7th house results in a delay in marriage whereas Mars in the 7th house promotes heated arguments with the spouse, thus, bringing in volatility in the marital relationship.
- Sun which is a cruel planet, if present in the 2nd house makes the speech of a person very harsh & unpleasant and therefore, creates friction in the family and disturbs harmony.
- If Rahu or Ketu present in the 5th house creates problems from the child’s side in the life of a person post becoming a parent.
- Mars in the 5th house of the horoscope of a girl creates problems or complications during the period of pregnancy.