Get rid of Stomach Problems by doing Halasana for 10 Minutes Daily
Yoga is related to both our body and mind. Yoga protects your body from diseases. Yoga is the simplest way to keep the body healthy. In today's time, people often have to deal with stomach problems due to wrong eating habits. To get rid of stomach problems, it is most important to have a strong digestive system. By doing yoga, you can make your digestive system strong along with your immunity. You can do halasana daily to strengthen your digestive system and get rid of stomach related problems like indigestion, gas, constipation and cramps etc. Apart from this, there are many other benefits of doing this asana. So let's know the way, precautions and benefits of doing Halasana.
As its name suggests, Halasana. It is made up of two words 'Plow' and 'Asana'... Plow with which the farmer plows the field and Asana means to sit. This posture is called 'Plow Pose' in English. By doing this yoga asana, your digestive system is not only strong, but it also has many other benefits for the body.
How to do Halasana
- First of all, lie down on your back by laying a mat on a flat place and keep both hands on the ground.
- Now lift your legs upwards and then slowly move them backwards.
- Try to put your feet on the ground behind you.
- Stay in this position for some time according to your ability and then come back to the normal posture.
Keep these precautions while doing Halasana
- Do not put too much pressure on yourself while doing this asana, by practicing slowly, after some time you will be able to do this asana comfortably.
- Do not do this asana if you have any kind of pain or injury in your neck.
- Do not do this asana in case of diarrhea, BP and asthma.
- You can also take the help of a trainer to do this asana.
- It is good to do this asana on an empty stomach in the morning.
- If you are doing this asana in the evening, then keep in mind that there is a gap of 3 to 4 hours before eating and must defecate before practice.
Benefits of Halasana
- By doing this asana, the organs of the digestive system get a kind of massage, which strengthens your digestive system.
- By doing Halasana, metabolism increases, due to which your weight is also controlled.
- This asana is also beneficial for diabetic patients.
- By doing this asana, there is flexibility in the spine.
- By doing this asana, there is relief in shoulder and back pain, apart from this, it is also helpful in removing problems related to thyroid gland.