Which Direction is Best According to Vastu and Know Why
Your house is in east, igneous, south, south, west, west, north or northeast direction. Be in any direction but do you know that directions change our condition. Let's know which direction is best and why. We all know that the directions play an important role in Vastu. Right knowledge of direction is very important to make a building structure according to vaastu. In the olden days people who needed to check the directions very minutely, used to see the shadow of sun. In the modern technical world the instrument called magnetic compass is used to check the directions.
1. Where the sun rises, it is called east direction. Many people live in east facing houses, but are all happy? The advantage of predestined house is that we get fresh rays of the sun. After 12 o'clock, the sunlight passes through an igneous angle and goes south. Vitamid D remains in perfect condition in the sun before 11 o'clock.
2. It is important to understand that the north direction is the source of positive energy and cold air while the south direction is the source of negative energy and hot winds. Now you decide in which direction the door-window of your house should be.
3. The south, north, north and east part of the house gives positive energy while the igneous, south, south and west side give negative energy. Many also consider the west direction to be correct.
4. Window doors are in the direction of positive energy and the main door is also, then the mind of the people will also remain calm and happy and if you are against it then you will be surrounded by some or the other problem. It may be that there is unnecessary anxiety in your mind.
5. The only reason is that part of the south direction of the house of igneous, south or west direction keeps heating throughout the day and continuous ultraviolet rays enter the house due to which the oxygen level of the house decreases. According to astrology consultancy, there is irritability in the behavior of all the members of the household. As women stay more at home, they are more likely to be exposed to some serious illness or it may be due to house violence.