What to do if hard work does not bear fruit, 5 measures to follow
Sometimes it happens that even after working hard, the desired result is not achieved. Luck is deceiving every time. This means that the karma is complete but fate did not favor. Sometimes it happens that we work hard and someone else gets the result. In such a situation, understand that your destiny is asleep and it definitely needs to be awakened.
How is fate sleeping?
1. The house of the horoscope in which there is no planet and on which the sight of any planet is not visible is called sleeping Bhava. You can consult our world famous astrologer for astrology tips.
2. If the ninth house of the horoscope is asleep, then luck is also asleep. As there is no planet in the place of luck and there is no sight of any planet at that place, then it is a sleeping house.
3. Apart from the sleeping part, the sleeping planet means that its auspicious or inauspicious effect will be there only in the house in which it is sitting i.e. it is situated. It has many situations.
4. The first is that if a planet is near the Sun, then it will be considered to be set. Secondly, when there is no planet in the first house (houses from 1 to 6), then the planets of the later houses (houses from 7 to 12) will be considered as sleeping. Thirdly, if there is no planet in the first house, then the planets of the latter house will be considered as sleeping.
The fourth condition is that when a planet is not sitting in its own rashi, exalted sign or in its pucca house. If there is no planet in the fifth position house 10, then the planets of house 2 would have slept. If there is no planet in house 2, then the planets of house 9 and 10 would have been sleeping.
How will fate wake up:
1. Stop doing sinful deeds. Stay away from addiction to meat, alcohol etc. Respect the women of the house to eliminate husband wife problem. Don't lie Keep good relations with father and grandfather.
2. Stay in the shelter of your Ishtadev. Worship and worship him regularly. Keep a fast on Thursday and visit the temple every Thursday.
3. Take measures related to Jupiter. For example, offer water regularly to the root of Peepal. Plant yellow flowering plants in the home garden. Donate yellow things in the temple. Keep your nose clean. Wear yellow clothes. Be pure and happy.
4. Apply a fragrant tilak of saffron or sandalwood on the forehead for at least 60 days.
5. Keep the Northeast corner of the house empty, clean. Establish water there. And burn camphor daily in the house.